Lock in your Week 8 LigaMX picks

Mexican soccer returns to action this Friday as Jornada 8 kicks off with Pachuca, Sportify’s number one ranked team, visiting the 16th ranked Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz. Our fancy algorithm predicts a 47% probability of victory for Pachuca; a draw gets a 30% probability, which is more than the 23% chance for a win it gives Veracruz.

Think we’re wrong? You can share your predictions for Veracruz vs Pachuca and the other eight LigaMX matches this weekend with us and your friends by playing the Sportify Predictor beta.

Once logged in to the game, you will see every Sportify predicted result for the match week and submit your own picks with a few clicks. Second guessing your gut? No stress. Place your trust in the facts. Game prediction details are available for every game via data-rich visualizations with insights on current form, head-to-head history and additional significant statistics, like the amount of xG per 90 minutes a team has generated in the current season.

We’ve been making improvements to the game since we released it for testing, and now you can take it for a spin. New features for Week 8 include:

    • Drop down tool for making picks
    • Bonus predictions for extra credit when you correctly predict which player will lead in goals, assists, blocks and saves
    • Side-by-side summary view of the week’s picks by Sportify, experts and fans

Picks lock 15 minutes before Friday’s match – that’s at 9:45 p.m. EST. Get your picks in for the glory!